Set up my reseller storefront
After purchasing your new Reseller plan, you'll need to set it up using our on-boarding wizard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your account?)
- Enter your Company Name. This will appear on your storefront and marketing materials. You can change this at any time.
- Adjust your Payee Account if applicable. You can’t switch to a different Payee account after this step. However, you can update the information in your Payee account at any time.
- If you haven't previously set up a Payee Account, one will automatically be created for you based on your Company Name.
- If you've already created one Payee Account, payment will automatically default to that account. You can select Payees from your GoDaddy My Profile page if you want to verify whether you've set up a payee account already.
- If you've already set up multiple Payee Accounts, you will be prompted to select the Payee Account you want to use from the Payee drop-down.
- Click Next.
- To finish setting up your Reseller plan, you can edit the following options from your dashboard:
- Once finished, click View Dashboard to access your Reseller Control Center.
- Create a unique storefront with a custom domain.
- For enhanced storefront customization, you can use the WordPress plugin.
- Update and manage your product offerings and pricing.