Set up my Web & Classic Hosting account
After you purchase a hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can use it to host your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Select or enter the domain name you want to use.
- Click Upload Your Site.
- If your domain name isn't currently registered here, select your transfer options.
- If your domain name isn't pointed toward our DNS servers, resolve the issues or skip this step.
Get your site online using one of these options: