Set up payment for Online Appointments
Accept full or partial online payments through GoDaddy Payments (including Apple Pay and Google Pay), Square or PayPal.
Note: With Commerce Hub, setting up payment for appointments is the same as setting up payments for your online store. If you've already set up payments for your online store, no additional action is needed.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Payments choose Methods.
- Select Connect for the one payment method you want to add for credit/debit cards, and if you want to accept PayPal payments.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder and publish your site.
Note: If you sign up for PayPal, you’ll receive an email with instructions how to set up your account after your first payment.
Note: Your appointments will not be able to accept payment until you publish your website with the new changes.
- Offline payment methods are available by default for online appointments, no extra action needed, if you want to send someone an invoice, or have them pay you in person. However, you will need to add offline payment options for your online store.
- You can also get paid by adding a PayPal button (up to 15 per site).