Set up payment for Online Appointments
Now that you've added an Online Appointments section to your site and added Online Appointment services, you need a way to accept payments. Accept payments in full or a deposit online through your website with Square or PayPal, or receive offline payments with in-person payment or an invoice.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
Check the plans and pricing page to see if Online Appointments are available in your language and country.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Settings and under Appointments choose Payments from the menu. If you are in your website editor, select the Preview button in the upper right corner to return to the dashboard view.
- Select a payment option:
- Online: Select Require full payment when booking online or Require deposit when booking online and enter a deposit amount, then select Save. Go to step 5 to add your online payment option.
- Offline: Select Pay in person or send an invoice, then select Save. Adding a payment method is not required, and you can go to step 6 to save and publish your site.
- Select Connect for the payment method you want to add first. When the Payment Settings window reappears, you can add the other payment method.
- Square: Connect takes you to the Square page where you can either sign in or sign up for a new account.
- PayPal: Connect opens a popup screen where you enter your email address and sign in. If you are creating a new account, enter your email. After your first payment, PayPal will send you an email with instructions how to set up your account.
Note: Your appointments will not be able to accept payment until you publish your website with the new changes.
Show me how
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder