Set up payment for Online Appointments
Now that you've added services (events and appointments) and added an Online Appointments section to your site, you need a way to accept payments.
Note: At this time, coupon codes are not accepted at checkout for appointment bookings.
Accept full or partial online payments through GoDaddy Payments (including Apple Pay and Google Pay), Square or PayPal.
Note: With Commerce Hub, setting up payment for appointments is the same as setting up payments for your online store. If you've already set up payments for your online store, no additional action is needed.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Appointments and then Payments.
- If you don't see the Payments option, select Overview.
- Once you access your online store overview, the Payments link will be available in the Appointments dropdown menu.
- Select Connect for the one payment method you want to add for credit/debit cards, and if you want to accept PayPal payments.
- You can connect PayPal even if you don't currently have an account. You'll receive an email after your first PayPal transaction. Follow the instructions in the email to create your account.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder and publish your site.
- Offline payment methods are available by default for online appointments, no extra action needed, if you want to send someone an invoice, or have them pay you in person. However, you will need to add offline payment options for your online store.
- You can also get paid by adding a PayPal button (up to 15 per site).