Add a variety of styles such as bold, italic or underline to your text. You also can format text as a numbered or bulleted list, plus add hyperlinks.
Note: Change section title and body text fonts using the Theme secton.
To change the font of your logo (if you don't have a logo image uploaded), go to the Website tab, select your Header, then select the Logo. Select Change Font to update your logo font only.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website to open your site editor.
- Select the section containing the text you want styled.
- Highlight the text, then select how you want to style it: bold, italic, add a link, bulleted list, etc.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.