What is Klarna?
We've partnered with Klarna, a global payment solutions provider, to provide you with more buy now, pay later options. See your purchases, pay open balances and more in the Klarna app. Spread the cost of your purchase over time with Pay Now, Pay Later and Pay Over Time payment terms customized by region.
- Pay Now: Pay the total order amount immediately.
- Pay Later: Pay the total order amount later (for example, pay in 30 days).
- Pay Over Time: Pay the order amount in installments with interest-free terms (for example, pay in 4 installments) or interest-bearing financing terms (for example, pay monthly over 6 to 36 months).
Pay with Klarna
At checkout, we’ll display the Klarna payment option on eligible purchases.
- Select Klarna - Buy Now, Pay Later.
- Select a payment option, then select Save to agree to Klarna’s payment terms.
- If you’re a first-time Klarna user, enter your basic information and find out immediately if you’re approved.
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders. Your data and personal info are safe with Klarna.
Note: If you purchase a Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader and select Klarna as the payment option, your order will be shipped right away. Klarna will handle your payment installments.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (for example, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover). Please note prepaid cards are not accepted.
I want to pay with Klarna. Why don’t I see this payment option in the checkout?
Klarna only appears on eligible purchases, which is determined based on the combination of your billing country and currency selection. For your reference, below is a list of flexible payment terms that may be available in your region.
Note: Payment terms might vary based on the total of your purchase.
When is my payment due?
Sign in to your Klarna account to view your payment schedule. Klarna automatically attempts to collect payment from the card entered at checkout.
Has Klarna received my payment?
Sign in to your Klarna account or contact Klarna’s customer service agents to confirm payment.
Can I pay earlier or later?
Depending on the payment method chosen when making your purchase, you might have the option to change the due date for a fee to pay later or to pay earlier for free.
Sign in to your Klarna account and select the purchase you would like to pay later or earlier and see if these options are available for that purchase. If none of these options are available, then you can’t change the date or pay earlier.
What happens if I can’t pay on time?
If you’re going through hardships and need help planning your future payments, please contact Klarna’s customer service team. Learn more from Klarna.
What happens if my order is refunded?
We’ll send your refund to Klarna. Any amounts already paid will be refunded to the same card charged for your initial purchase. Any future payments will be canceled. Once you see the refund receipt in your GoDaddy account, you can sign in to the Klarna app and pause your future payments.
- Sign in to your Klarna account.
- If you need any help, you can reach out to Klarna at any time.