GoDaddy Website Builder
Your free website is just the beginning.
- Pick a template to start your site or store for free.
- Add your content, products and business info to make it yours.
- Use built-in marketing to let people know you’re open for business.
- Manage everything — reviews, orders, social — from 1 dashboard, on any device.
- Buy premium features — store add-ons, SEO, appointments — as you need ‘em.
What's included with your free website?
Upgrade when you're ready for more.Explore plans starting at $6.99/mo when billed annually.*
A powerful website builder at your fingertips.
Click to easily edit or add entire sections — like a photo gallery, menu, or price list — in seconds, from any device.
Design beautifully branded content for social media, email marketing and beyond using GoDaddy Studio.
Set up your online shop for free using professional ecommerce templates, then upgrade to a paid plan to start selling.
Manage everything – reviews, orders, social – from one dashboard, on any device.
Custom DomainGive your website the address it deserves with a custom domain.
A domain is the address where your website lives online. A custom domain looks more professional and makes it easier for people to remember your business name.
Online StoreBuild a full-featured online store your shoppers will love.
Our easy-to-use Online Store lets you sell anything, everywhere. From products and downloads to virtual and in-person services, sell it all on Etsy, Instagram, Amazon and beyond. And now, GoDaddy Payments gives you a fast, secure way to get paid when customers buy from your store.
AppointmentsUpgrade from one-time to recurring appointments whenever you’re ready.
Customers can book and pay for your virtual or in-person services right on your site, at any time. That means you get to fill up your calendar without picking up the phone.
More MarketingGrow faster with expanded email and social media marketing.
Engage customers and keep them up to date on how to stay connected to your business with advanced email and social media marketing tools.
Search Engine OptimizationGet found on Google and beyond with a perfectly optimized site.
Boost your site on Google and other search engines with keyword suggestions and tracking that'll help you monitor your ranking over time.
Why should I have a website?
What is GoDaddy Website Builder?
GoDaddy’s website builder, formally called Websites + Marketing, is an online editing and publishing tool that helps you make a responsive website with no technical knowledge required.
How to create a website with GoDaddy’s Website Builder:
- Create a GoDaddy account.
- Pick a design and use the drag-and-drop editor to add your own images and text or create a contact form. You can make your website as simple or complex as you’d like.
- Publish your website.
- Expand your website as you grow. You can add a full online store complete with product listings, coupons, shopping cart, shipping and multiple payment options.
What is GoCentral website builder?
Is my website really free?
Can I customize my website?
Can I add a shopping cart to my website?
Can I connect a custom domain to my free website?
Does GoDaddy Website Builder include an SSL certificate?
Can I connect my social media and website?
Are SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools included with Website Builder?
What is GoDaddy InSight?
GoDaddy InSight is designed to help you improve your online presence by providing you with performance metrics and advice on how to improve them. GoDaddy InSight powers a central dashboard where you’ll find your:
GoDaddy InSight Score, which is an assessment of how you're doing across your website, social media and marketing activities.
GoDaddy InSight Metrics, which offer details about your website activity, and social sites including Google, Facebook and Instagram. Plus, the ability to respond to reviews from one place.
GoDaddy InSight Action Plans, which give recommendations on what to do next to improve your online performance.
How do I start selling online?
You can design your online store and use a PayPal button on it for free, but if you want to accept orders and other payment types, you’ll need to purchase the Ecommerce plan.
To get your full-featured online store up and running right now, here’s what you do:
- Click any of the Start for Free buttons on this page.
- Take a few seconds to create an account so we can save your work.
- When prompted, select your industry and name your site.
- Click View Plans in the banner at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose and purchase the Ecommerce plan to start using your store.
How do I create a website?
Creating a website is a relatively small effort that can have a huge impact on your business’ bottom line. Here’s how to start building your website:
- Get organized Think about the info and images you want to include on your website and what categories you’ll need to organize that content. Maybe you’ll need an About page with contact info, or a Menu page to show off tasty treats? You’ll make quick progress if you can map out a general structure before you start creating your site.
- Choose a website template Pick a template to get started, or hit Start for Free to have Websites + Marketing generate a business-relevant template for you.
- Customize your website Use our easy editor to add your content, products and business info, and customize colors, fonts and layouts.
- Choose your domain Register a custom domain or connect one you already own to your website. This helps people easily identify your business from your site’s online address.
- Optimize your website for search engines Use the premium SEO optimizer to ensure your website is easily found on search engines like Google.
- Launch your website Publish your website and watch your business grow, while managing everything — like website updates, reviews and social posts — from one dashboard, on any device.
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
* The Free Website service is a free version of the Websites + Marketing service and will renew on a monthly basis without charging you. Not all features available in the Websites + Marketing service are included in the Free Website service. Should you choose to add additional Websites + Marketing features or services to your Free Website service it will convert to a paid plan which will automatically renew at the then-current renewal price with no further action from you, until cancelled. You may cancel the automatic renewal of the free service or the converted paid plan at any time by visiting your account and turning off the auto-renewal feature (“cancel renewal”), or by contacting customer service. If you choose to cancel Free Website service, any content or data you have entered into the service will only be retained for 60 days from the date of cancellation for customers with billing addresses in non-GDPR countries or 30 days from the date of cancellation for customers with billing addresses in GDPR countries. In addition, GoDaddy reserves the right to deactivate a site if it is inactive for over a year, which means the site has had no traffic and/or no customer logins, or at GoDaddy's sole discretion. Customer support may be limited for this Free Service and may be modified at GoDaddy's sole discretion at any time.
** GoDaddy provides a 30-day, money-back guarantee on all plans of 12 months or more. Try our Websites + Marketing for up to 30 days and remain eligible for a full refund if it doesn't meet your needs. For plans of less than 12 months, we offer a refund guarantee for the first 48 hours after purchase.
^ Annual discounts available on new purchases only.
⁴ Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your GoDaddy account. Special introductory pricing valid for the initial purchase term only. Product renewal pricing subject to change.