cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't renew my domain. URGENT!

For almost 12 hours now I keep trying to renew my domain. I've been away with some work and missed the deadline, I thought it would auto-renew but as I've recently discovered my domain payment hasn't been renewed, I haven't gotten any notices on my account, no invoice on pay-pal,  only one e-mail, noticing me that "Product Failed Billing Notification".  

I went to "renew expired domains" page, found my domain listed there, but can't do anything about it, besides the fact that I have to pay a renew tax now, I can't renew it.  When I try regular checkout it tells me that : 
"We're having difficulty processing your request. An error occurred trying to send to the cart. Check your cart for duplicate items and try again later.", if I try express checkout, it sends me to make an GoDaddy auction account or something of the sort.  I've searched my domain and it shows not as unavailable but as a premium domain ready for auction :(,  I tried calling customer support but ended up listening to elevator music for 20 minutes. 

How do I go about fixing this?
Please help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @GiorgeRoman,

The issue you're describing sounds billing related in nature. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to review billing issues occurring within your account.

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey @GiorgeRoman,

The issue you're describing sounds billing related in nature. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to review billing issues occurring within your account.

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post