cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot delete a Pro client, why?

I can find no way to delete a client in the Pro dashboard. The best I can do is archive them. Why is this?

I do not want to be liable for clients that I have fired and will not disconnect me. Am I missing something?

5 REPLIES 5
Product Team
Product Team

Re: Cannot delete a Pro client, why?

Hi @Spinuzzi

Thanks for the feedback!

Would you help me understand what you mean by being liable for the client?

Also, I'd really like to know if firing a client is a common thing for you? Totally understand a range of reasons you'd want to fire a client. Just wanted to understand what the frequency might be.

Thanks
Jake

So what's the answer to the question?

Product Team
Product Team

Please contact our support, and we should be able to help

Also having major issues with this. Why can we not delete a client from our panel?  This is an essential feature. We hand off websites all the time without a requirement for ongoing management.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Saturate. Thanks for posting. Account access is controlled on the client's end. They can remove your access from their account at any time. If you want to hide the client from view, you can archive them. There isn't an option to delete them right now, but I will pass on your request to our product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.