cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick12
New

Delegate access to billing

Hi,

I've seen in a couple of posts (that have since been locked) that delegates can not access billing/orders info, but also that the development teams frequently review what can be accessed.

I'm requesting the ability for delegates to access billing info, even if under an explicit scope.

Context:
My boss (the CEO) made the initial domain purchase under his account, then I was given access and responsibility for domains delegated to me, and I've purchased a few more. Now we are nearing the point where I will have to delegate that role further to multiple team members handling infrastructure and operations.
Currently, I'm having to get the CEO to forward order receipts to our accounts team, which is unprofessional and a complete waste of his time.

If this is still not a priority, then I will have to look at migrating all our domains to another provider. We need a platform that can handle teams, with multiple members taking on different roles. "Delegate Access" is a terrible implementation of this, where it is very difficult to use, and session auth and access are almost always broken. GoDaddy seems to scale from 1 to 2 people, but no further.

2 REPLIES 2
Nate
Super User II

Not available at this time but I'd definitely like to see this too if the customer explicitly opts into a specific trust level.

@ProductInsights 

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Nick12. Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure if this is something that will be coming soon (or even if it's still being looked at). I will see if I can find out some more information for you. I'll let you know if I find out anything. If nothing else, I'll definitely pass on your feedback as a feature request. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.