Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me refund after my acc got charged by auto-renewal domain feature

Hello, Today I received a mail for a bill for a domain that has autorenewable enable, which i didnt know.

I trying to get refund after my acc got charged by auto-renewal domain feature. But i dont use this anymore.

I trying contact supporter via live chat and they have been offline all days. I also call Vietnam support number but no luck too. Is there anyway to contact supporter via email or Skype not by calling via the phone.

I need help! Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
AwesomeSauce
Former Employee

Hi @myhieu1995!

The easiest and fastest way to get help is to call our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through phone support. We currently do not offer any Skype or email support.

If you are in Vietnam, you can reach us at any of the following numbers:

HMC - Support in English 24/7 (0284) 458 1371
United States - Support in English 24/7 +1 (480) 463 8702
Toll-free - +1 (866) 463 2339

Once we can validate your account, though, we will be able to help you turn off auto-renewal on any products you don't want.

I hope this helps!

I said I can not call Vietnam support number. Is there anyway to contact supporter via email or Skype not by calling via the phone?

The first number was for Vietnam customers, but the other two can be used internationally. As mentioned before, though, there is no Skype support or email support available. You can also try chat options when they are available, but only phone support is 24/7.

Good luck!

Hi @myhieu1995,

@AwesomeSauce gave you a great answer -- only our customer support teams can help you with a refund. However, if calling is not an option for you, you may try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (help.godaddy.com).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support