Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I need support, but don't see online live chat ?

I need support, but don't see online live chat ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @massagevua. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure how to answer your question about your database. Generally speaking, our support team won't be able to advise you regarding any content that is on your hosting plan. That is usually up to you to manage on your own. If you can provide more information about what you're seeing, that may help others here on the forums to offer further answers to your questions. 

If you don't wish to call our 24/7 support, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I am using a host here
But recently I have seen a user database, although I did not create more
I need to ask where this user database is, and for what?

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @massagevua. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure how to answer your question about your database. Generally speaking, our support team won't be able to advise you regarding any content that is on your hosting plan. That is usually up to you to manage on your own. If you can provide more information about what you're seeing, that may help others here on the forums to offer further answers to your questions. 

If you don't wish to call our 24/7 support, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post