cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
assamex
New

Order placed but can't set up my hosting

I just placed an order and after paying to try to set up. under my accont> my products > whenever i clicking on setup. its says "oh no you are not logged in' but i can see I'm logged in. tried to call support. the number doesn't exist. is it a scam?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @assamex. Thanks for sharing your issue. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to get your account set up, but I would guess it's related to browser caching. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with support. 

You can see a full list of our support phone numbers here. If you dial any of these numbers, they should go through. There have not been any issues reported with our phone system recently.

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @assamex. Thanks for sharing your issue. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to get your account set up, but I would guess it's related to browser caching. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with support. 

You can see a full list of our support phone numbers here. If you dial any of these numbers, they should go through. There have not been any issues reported with our phone system recently.

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post