cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
AmandaH1
New

To Management: Rework your chat policies

I have two websites hosted by godaddy. I love their products and their phone support is stellar. However, anytime I try to "save time" (ha!) by utilizing the chat feature, It takes way more time than by phone, and I suspect it is because the chat operators are working with more than one customer simultaneously. This does not need to be the case. You could resolve issues faster and provide better customer service by chatting with one person at a time. Today I was on chat for 70 minutes, without a resolution. Last time it was 40 minutes, and the chat person did not know the answer to my simple question (I finally found it through google and educated her.) Godaddy, PLEASE rework your chat service so that it is as quality as the rest of the features you offer!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @AmandaH1. Very sorry to hear that your experience with our chat team did not meet your expectations. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. I'll make sure your interaction is reviewed internally as well. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @AmandaH1. Very sorry to hear that your experience with our chat team did not meet your expectations. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. I'll make sure your interaction is reviewed internally as well. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post