cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
pyma2017
New

Why do the receipts print so big?

Why do the receipts print so big?  Do I really need 3 pages that would fit on one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

I so understand this frustration @pyma2017. For me is not just receipts but any content printed from a website seems to have blank space even if the page is a print specific view. In my browser I have customized my print to my liking. You can of course include/exclude things like headers, footers, page numbers, backgrounds, margins, URLs...

Specifically to your need I'd say using something like the print on one page function might work well? I don't specifically print hard copies but I often print receipts to PDF for my records. Depending on the browser you are using there are a lot of settings to help to get a more efficient print. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

I so understand this frustration @pyma2017. For me is not just receipts but any content printed from a website seems to have blank space even if the page is a print specific view. In my browser I have customized my print to my liking. You can of course include/exclude things like headers, footers, page numbers, backgrounds, margins, URLs...

Specifically to your need I'd say using something like the print on one page function might work well? I don't specifically print hard copies but I often print receipts to PDF for my records. Depending on the browser you are using there are a lot of settings to help to get a more efficient print. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post