cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Transfer

We have transfer our domain name from other web hosting company to GoDaddy, the process for the transfer is done and also the release from the previous web hosting.

When the expiration of our web hosting service from the previous company and when we browse the url it shows the account has been suspended.

When I check the registration of sayeghwater.com, it was now registered to GoDaddy. How can we direct the domain name to sayeghwater registered to GoDaddy?

Thank you for your help in advance.

3 REPLIES

Re: Domain Transfer

We appreciate you bringing those services over @sayeghgroupco, You may need to update your nameserver (DNS) settings from the old registrar to your current services with us. This should help for domains registered and hosted here:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/set-nameservers-for-domains-hosted-and-registered-with-godaddy-12316

We appreciate the question,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hello sir

transfer domain name from hosterpk to godaddy

domain name www.ahmadnews.com

Transaction ID: *********

Security Code: *********

Customer Number: *********

My godaddy username ************************

Hey @mehmoodahmad,

Since this is a public discussion group, I wouldn't advise posting account specific details such as transfer codes or account numbers in any discussions here. For your convenience and account safety, I went ahead and edited out some of these details from your last post. 

If you'd like direct assistance with completing a transfer, you'll need to contact our live support team by phone or email as no one here is going to have access to your account to do this.

Best of luck to you. Smiley Happy

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support