cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

NO GLUE after transferring domain

Good day,

I transferred the domain funda.live to AWS a few months back. The website cant be live because its giving me the error: (Please help!)

Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are:

InfoDomain NS recordsNameserver records returned by the parent servers are:

ns55.domaincontrol.com.   ['216.69.185.28'] (NO GLUE)   [TTL=86400] 
ns56.domaincontrol.com.   ['208.109.255.28'] (NO GLUE)   [TTL=86400

InfoDNS Parent sent GlueThe parent nameserver demand.beta.aridns.net.au is not sending out GLUE for every nameservers listed, meaning he is sending out your nameservers host names without sending the A records of those nameservers. It's ok but you have to know that this will require an extra A lookup that can delay a little the connections to your site. This happens a lot if you have nameservers on different TLD (domain.com for example with nameserver ns.domain.org.)

InfoNS records from your nameserversNS records got from your nameservers listed at the parent NS are:
Oups! I could not get any nameservers from your nameservers (the ones listed at the parent server). Please verify that they are not lame nameservers and are configured properly. 

ErrorMismatched NS recordsWARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.
ErrorDNS servers respondedERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
The ones that did not respond are:
208.109.255.28 216.69.185.28

ErrorMultiple NameserversERROR: Looks like you have less than 2 nameservers. According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7. Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me.

ErrorMissing nameservers reported by your nameserversYou should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again: 

ns55.domaincontrol.com. 
ns56.domaincontrol.com. 

SOAErrorSOA recordNo valid SOA record came back!
MXErrorMX RecordsOh well, I did not detect any MX records so you probably don't have any and if you know you should have then they may be missing at your nameservers!
WWWErrorWWW A RecordERROR: I could not get any A records for www.funda.live!

(I only do a cache request, if you recently added a WWW A record, it might not show up here.)
0 REPLIES 0