cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aviv3d
Novice

Thought I was buying a domain and I think it's only paying for the service. Please help!!!

I saw that I can buy a domain that is already owned and paid the price it offered, a few moments ago.

I understand now that I've misunderstood and paid this high amount only for the service of reaching the owner!!!

I'm asking to cancel this order and refund me as soon as possible.

Chat support is not available. long distance calls are too expensive and I don't see any other way to contact GoDaddy.

Please contact me asap.

+972 54 2292989

Thank you.

2 REPLIES
hrnadmin
Accomplished

Re: Thought I was buying a domain and I think it's only paying for the service. Please help!!!

Where and how did you manage to purchase and complete a transaction for an already owned domain?

What information if any do you get when you type the domain name into whois?

Have you paid Godaddy or another third party (Eg: Like a Domain sold on ebay).

aviv3d
Novice

Re: Thought I was buying a domain and I think it's only paying for the service. Please help!!!

Found out that I've paid GoDaddy's buying domain through a broker service. Missed small letters at the beginning if the process and from there it was unclear, I was also very tired I guess...
I thought that it already was offering me a price that the owner is willing to sell for ahead.
It was actually a price for the brokering service...
I managed later to catch the Support Chat and it was taken care of.
The invoice was unclear, also no further instructions after paying.
I found myself without any available immediate support option, and got frustrated...
Thank you for the interest and for the reply Smiley Happy