cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unable to reach current registrar for domain transfer

current host will not respond to emails has no contact number (hostfor2bucks) tried paying 6 times get error message. trying to see how i can tranfer domain hollymeadehomeowners.org to a new host. website is down.  if i can not get any info on the stuff i need from them....

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: domain transfer

Yours is not the first story line this that I've heard about this company @myseapro. I had a client that was in your exact same scenario and it was literally years before we were able to get full control of the domain.

The domain you listed does not seem to list you as registrar so you'd be hard pressed to get the needed transfer codes? The reality is that different registrars, web companies and designers register domains differently. I know if can be boring but when acquiring your domain taking some time to read and review information is advisable. The HF2B Domain Name Registration Agreement and Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy are both immersing reads. 

As I mentioned I have had interactions with this company specifically. Currently it seems like that domain is registered through February of 2019. I wish the best for you. Please come back and let us know how this all worked out. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head