cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

domain transfer pending status

Hi, we are transfering away domain from Godaddy to namecheap. but the status its still pending, although i already accept but seems like nothing happen. can you help me to check the status of this transferring please? if its already in process or pending?

thankk you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Resolver VI

Hello 

1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
  2. From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
  3. Under the Pending Transfers heading, select the appropriate option:
  4. If the domain is moving to your account, select Transfers In.
  5. If the domain is moving from your account, select Transfers Out.
  6. Review the details for pending domain name transfers. You can see when the transfer was initiated and the status of the transfer.
  7. Select the domain name directly to learn more about the transfer status, including any additional required steps.

Note: Domain transfers can take 5 to 7 days to complete.

I hope this works.

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Resolver VI

Hello 

1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
  2. From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
  3. Under the Pending Transfers heading, select the appropriate option:
  4. If the domain is moving to your account, select Transfers In.
  5. If the domain is moving from your account, select Transfers Out.
  6. Review the details for pending domain name transfers. You can see when the transfer was initiated and the status of the transfer.
  7. Select the domain name directly to learn more about the transfer status, including any additional required steps.

Note: Domain transfers can take 5 to 7 days to complete.

I hope this works.

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post