• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Checkout button not enabled

Hi, I've built a Websites+Marketing eCommerce site, with products and cart, and configured payment methods (linked to Square, plus offline, but not PayPal). However, in the shopping cart display, when I try to click the action button to proceed to Checkout, I get a "disabled" mouseover (red circle with strikethrough). It seems the action button doesn't know that the payment methods have been configured. Is there something I am missing? I can't see how the Checkout button action is configured, so assume this is part of the template (hidden).  Please help, cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, I engaged a GoDaddy support person, who helped me resolve this, at least for the immediate problem. It appears that there is incomplete integration between the shopping cart and the catalogue in the Preview mode. The site was actually working, but you have to lave the Preview, and view the published site to see the order processing. There was no problem with the payment processor, which had been correctly set up.

It would be helpful if GoDaddy made it clear what functions are unavailable in Preview, rather than just "disabling" them with no hints as to why ...

The site  is millerlane.com.au

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    TLH

Hi @brownie1010,

Welcome to the Community!

You'll want to check your payment setup using these instructions. Make sure your account at the payment processor has been set up and verified by them. It may be helpful to our users here to have your URL so they can see what's happening on your live site. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

Hi, I engaged a GoDaddy support person, who helped me resolve this, at least for the immediate problem. It appears that there is incomplete integration between the shopping cart and the catalogue in the Preview mode. The site was actually working, but you have to lave the Preview, and view the published site to see the order processing. There was no problem with the payment processor, which had been correctly set up.

It would be helpful if GoDaddy made it clear what functions are unavailable in Preview, rather than just "disabling" them with no hints as to why ...

The site  is millerlane.com.au

View solution in original post