cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Godaddy .

I have been with Godaddy for 2 decades and the service every year is staggering how worse it gets.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Why is Godaddy service going down hill?

Hi @Cybertoad. Sorry to hear you've had a disappointing experience. I'd like to take this opportunity to clarify some information you relay in your post. 

First, you're correct that we do not offer chat 24/7. We do not currently advertise that this support option is available around the clock. However, we do have 24/7 telephone support, which you should always be able to connect with. 

Second, it is also true that backorders are refundable only within the first 30 days of purchase. However, backorders are a pretty unique product in that 1) they don't expire and 2) you can continue to use them until they are successful. Their primary function is to monitor and attempt to register a domain that hasn't expired yet. For example, if someone has a domain that you'd really like to use, you can place a backorder on the registration to attempt to capture it in the event that they allow it to expire. However, this does not guarantee that you will capture the domain, which is why there is flexibility in how you use it. If this information wasn't provided to you earlier by our customer care team, I do apologize for any confusion. For a full explanation of how backorders work, please see this article

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Why is Godaddy service going down hill?

No its not.