cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

AddOn Domain NameServer, What to Put in Domain Manager

hi, i have purchased Delux Linus Hosting Plan, I want to addon some of my domain on this new hosting now, I have added the Addon Domain in the cPanel of the Hosting, My domain were attached wth some other Hosting Provider earlier but registered on GoDaddy, Now what NameServer should i provide to my addon domain in the domain manager of GoDaddy so that that start working from deluxe hosting of GoDaddy now that I have purchased. Please tell me in the Domain Manager of GoDaddy,

Should i provide the same NS which are mentioned in the domain manager of the primary domain attached with Delux hosting account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Former Employee

Hi,
Since GoDaddy using a dynamic nameserver setup you would just need to "Change" the nameserver to default and the internal GoDaddy system should see your add-on domain and automatically set the correct nameserver, of course after changing the nameservers allow propagation time for it to take effect. Hopefully this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Former Employee

Hi,
Since GoDaddy using a dynamic nameserver setup you would just need to "Change" the nameserver to default and the internal GoDaddy system should see your add-on domain and automatically set the correct nameserver, of course after changing the nameservers allow propagation time for it to take effect. Hopefully this helps!

View solution in original post

Good, Thank you I resolved.