Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ads not displaying

Hello, thank you in advance to anyone who can help me. I'm brand new when it comes to cash parking, so this might just be a stupid question. Anyway, when i type my domain name into a browser, it brings me to a page that says, " this website is available on Godaddy Auctions". When you follow the link, it then says, "Sorry, this page in not listed on Godaddy Auctions". The thing is, I DON'T have it set up for Auction. Also, they're no, none, zero ads displaying on my cash parked page, and there never have been. I signed up for 1 month just to see if I could at least make back the $4.99 I spent to park it, the months not over yet, and I've made $0.00. How is this even worth it? Am I missing something here? Again, thank you for anyone that can help me out with this!
2 REPLIES 2
TLH

Hi @Gonefishin731,

Welcome to the Community!

You'll need to make sure you have completed the setup for your CashParking account. Keep in mind that there are no instant hits to the domain, as traffic needs to build. It's also recommended to have more than one domain in the program to better your return. Each time a visitor clicks an ad, you receive a share of the generated revenue. The revenue depends on the number and type of advertisements that visitors click. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

Thank you for your reply. As for setting up the account, that was completed
the same day I parked the Domain. One of the issues that I'm having, is
when you try to visit my domain, it says that "This domain name is for sale
on GoDaddy auctions", and there are no ads displaying on the page. Also, I
do NOT have my domain up for sale on GoDaddy auctions so I do not know why
it's displaying that message

Paul Hussey
Email:paulhussey73181@gmail.com
Phone: 603-262-0995