Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Svetz
New

After renewing Domain - Server Not Found

Hey,

I have a domain and hosting (plesk) through GoDaddy. My domain expired and I renewed it a few days after it had expired. The domain appears correctly in My Domains but it is like it seems the 'link' to the website in website hosting is somehow broken and if i go to the url I get:

Server not found

Is there something I need to do to re-associate the domain with the hosting? This happened with my last domain and I did some weird renaming and recreating of the website in plesk and it picked it up again eventually, but that doesn't seem to be working for this one.

Website is:

http://www.dddled.com.au/

Cheers

Svetz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kaitosai
Former Employee

Hi,

I would advise that you check your primary A record (IP Address) in the "Manage DNS" section. Ensure that the "target" value is matched up to the IP Address listed in the Plesk panel when you manage into your hosting. If they are incorrect, edit the primary record and await propagation that can take anywhere between 24-48 hours, but in my experience I have seen it faster. Hopefully this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kaitosai
Former Employee

Hi,

I would advise that you check your primary A record (IP Address) in the "Manage DNS" section. Ensure that the "target" value is matched up to the IP Address listed in the Plesk panel when you manage into your hosting. If they are incorrect, edit the primary record and await propagation that can take anywhere between 24-48 hours, but in my experience I have seen it faster. Hopefully this helps!

View solution in original post

Cheers, I had some other dramas which I had to phone up to get resolved but I think it was the IPs that were causing the issue so I'll try this next time.