cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS management panel is down

I can't reach the domain management panel. Screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/xYwLNHPw

The problem can be reproduced in all browsers, regardless of plugins installed.

Please fix ASAP as this is a crucial part of your functionality. Surprisingly enough, it exists for at least 4 days already. This is a pure JS syntax error, which self-respecting JS developers never afford to push through onto production servers.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: DNS management panel is down

Hi @enepomnyaschih. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not able to duplicate that error from this end. When I review my console in FireFox, I'm not seeing the same information. I'm guessing by the language in your screenshot that you may be in a different region. It's possible the version you're seeing has the error due to with server caching. If you're still seeing this issue while using a private browsing window, feel free to provide your region and ISP here and I'll see if I can find out more. Otherwise, you can reach out to our support team to provide this information. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @JesseW . Thank you for your reply. I'm in Germany (Berlin) serviced by 1und1 network provider, despite Russian words in my toolbars. The problem still exists in a regular browsing window, but indeed in a private browsing window the administration panel works well. Thank you.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update @enepomnyaschih. It's possible that there was an issue that your browser cached that has now been updated. That would explain why it will work in a private window vs a regular one. Clearing your cache/cookies should help to get the page loaded in a regular browser window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.