cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Site Can't Be Reached

I'm a newbie to making website and only doing it for a close family member who isn't very literate. I made a website using the godaddy website builder. I bought the domain using a different website and tried setting up domain hosting - followed godaddys instructions with DNS setup and changing the A record to the ip address they told me to. It told me to wait upto 72 hours and it'd be working but it wasn't and kept telling me ip address couldn't be found. So I decided to transfer my domain to godaddy which was successful and I can access it from my domains in godaddy, it's been added to my website from the website builder, I've republished it and it is still not working. When I type in my domain it comes up this site can't be reached, server ip could not be found err-name-not-resolved

How do I fix the problem and get the website up and running?

1 REPLY 1
Super User 2020

@samli20 

What is your domain name?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community