I am not an expert and i am not sure if i did all of it right. I know that i will probably have to wait a while but i need to be sure that i have done from my end what i was supposed to do. Here is a screenshot of my CNAME right now in case you need this information to answer.
Do I have just to wait or shall i do something else??
This is a common issue. I notice that if I use the domain coyotelearner.com without the "www." it appears to work fine. With that in mind, this thread may assist you (or contact 24/7 Support and describe the issue):