cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

My GoDaddy domain name will not connect with my Wordpress blog

I have been struggling with this for a few days now. I've had help from the Wordpress side, but it looks like a GoDaddy issue. Tonight somehow I was able to chat with someone from GoDaddy online, but they disappeared before the issue was fixed. I have renamed my nameservers but my .com opens an error window from Wix.com. Sigh. For a small amount of time tonight it actually worked and opened my Wordpress blog and then when I tried again on all my devices it was back to the error window. And yes I did clear all my cookies and caches on all devices. I am beyond frustrated with this issue. I hope someone out there has an idea!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My GoDaddy domain name will not connect with my Wordpress blog

Hi @Mindy1. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

Getting a domain connected to WordPress is usually pretty straight forward. If you're still having trouble, please post your domain here and I'm sure someone will have a suggestion for what you can do next. Thanks again!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
New

Re: My GoDaddy domain name will not connect with my Wordpress blog

my domain name zainclub.com. i bought it tomorrow but when i open it again nothing is open not even wordpress. and DNS and Domain. i am very new user pleas help me how to setting domain,DNS and hoe to active wordpress