cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Privacy Protection bought - Server-Connection dead and Issue with Purchase

Hello,

just after I bought the privacy protection, I cannot reach smtp.domain.com any more, and when doing Telnet at Port 25 to smtp.domain.com, I get this message:

Connection failed: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond x.x.x.x:25

(x.x.x.x is some 3rd-party IP that I don't recognize)

And my DNS now has some weird entries, like starkip, ftp CNAME-record out of anywhere etc.

That wasn't part of the deal...

Purchase Issue:

I basically ONLY wanted to anonymize WHOIS - I wasn't able to buy Basic Privacy Protection, however the Enterprise Protection costed the same...? Weird enough... took that.

Anyway, please explain to me what's going on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @kosta88,

Because the issue you're describing sounds specific to your account, you'll need to contact our live support for further assistance. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your account to discuss recent activity. 

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey @kosta88,

Because the issue you're describing sounds specific to your account, you'll need to contact our live support for further assistance. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your account to discuss recent activity. 

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post