cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Javed123
New

Website not running DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Unable to load website previously website was working good but from 3 days getting this error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. Searched on google but didn't find anything useful which solves my problem. Please help me it's urgent.

I am getting irritated by GoDaddy support unable to perform live chat too busy. Call number also not responding that's why posted in the community please help me to solve this issue.

Website url: http://beautybrowbar.co.uk/

Screenshot_1.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Javed123. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like registration for beautybrowbar.co.uk has expired. Per its WHOIS information, the domain expired in March and is registered through Network Solutions. I'd recommend contacting your registrar to see if you can recover the registration. That should hopefully address your issue. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @mflowers. Thanks for posting. In your situation, it looks like the problem is related to having DS records attached to your domain. Since you're not using custom nameservers, this can sometimes cause problems with DNS resolution. You can remove DS records by clicking on your domain name in the domain manager, then clicking Manage DNS, then DNSSEC. If you remove the DS records, you should see results within 24 hours. If not, feel free to connect with our care team again for further review. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

4 REPLIES 4
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Javed123. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like registration for beautybrowbar.co.uk has expired. Per its WHOIS information, the domain expired in March and is registered through Network Solutions. I'd recommend contacting your registrar to see if you can recover the registration. That should hopefully address your issue. 

Hello @JesseW, we also have  the same problem. Our domain is https://iwsenterprise.com

I have the same problem with flowersandfreshness.com and godaddy dont offer support. they say I'm inventing. 

EDGE 2019-07-03 100311.jpgAnotación 2019-07-02 184350.jpgMY IP 2019-07-03 100446.jpg

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @mflowers. Thanks for posting. In your situation, it looks like the problem is related to having DS records attached to your domain. Since you're not using custom nameservers, this can sometimes cause problems with DNS resolution. You can remove DS records by clicking on your domain name in the domain manager, then clicking Manage DNS, then DNSSEC. If you remove the DS records, you should see results within 24 hours. If not, feel free to connect with our care team again for further review.