cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Business Email Setup

I have a domain name for which i have a website published through godaddy and i've also got the email forwarding.  So currently my website is 12345.com and my email is 12345@gmail.com, with  Godaddy forwarding emails to enquiries@12345.com to the gmail account

Is it possible to have emails sent to and from @12345.com name in outlook instead of everything defaulting to the gmail address.  It would look more professional for my business but as i'm only a small business keeping the costs down is important

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Sego,

Welcome to the Community!

Your question: Is it possible to have emails sent to and from @12345.com name in outlook instead of everything defaulting to the gmail address.

In order to send to, and from, your domain's email address, you'll need to have an email plan, an actual mailbox, rather that just a forwarding command. The forward is nothing more than an instruction to take incoming mail and send it to your gmail. It can't send any email out. Having an email plan allows for email to be stored on a server, and available for replies. And you're right, it looks more professional for your clientele. You can contact the GoDaddy Customer Care line to discuss the plan that will best suit your needs. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support