Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sameermir
New

Domain Name Query

I am a relatively new user here and have a simple query;

Under my product list I don't see any domain however, I had purchased a domain earlier but i don't see it now under the domain list. Furthermore, while adding new email accounts i am unable to get them activated as error is being displayed that PENDING SETUP: VALIDATING MX RECORDS. need urgent help

2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @sameermir,

it it takes a little while for the servers to propagate. Usually by the time I perform a check, it's up. Please try again and if you still can't see it a few hours after purchasing it, contact support. 

Hello @Retired

The problem is not with propagating the domain name. I am facing issues with sending, receiving and creation of email addresses. Since under my products I don't see any domain name but long time back i have purchased one.

Now whenever I send email from other accounts it says DOMAIN NOT FOUND

While creating an account it allows me to create but alter is given stating SETUP PENDING: VALIDATING MX RECORD.

When i try to check the MX settings through the process defined it says NO MX SETTINGS FOUND

I have a question if the domain that i used to have is not visible under the products (may be removed due to non renewal) will the email work?