Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How can I add webmail to my website that I created using website builder?

I have purchased a website builder package for one of my domain, and created a website.

How can I add multiple email addresses for my employees like I used to do when I had a cpanel webmail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User II

If you would like e-mails with your domain you have several choices:

1. Free WorkSpace E-mail: This a free service offered by GoDaddy -- but not as reliable as professional e-mail services.  I stopped using this service for my sites.

2. Zoho.com:  Has Free and Professional plans depending on what you need.  I use this service for some of my sites where I just need basic e-mail services.

3. Office 365:  For a small monthly fee you can purchase this service through GoDaddy.  I use this for my "money sites" where I need reliability and more options.

Professional service costs depend on the number of accounts and features you desire. 

HTH!  Smiley Wink

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Muse
Super User II

If you would like e-mails with your domain you have several choices:

1. Free WorkSpace E-mail: This a free service offered by GoDaddy -- but not as reliable as professional e-mail services.  I stopped using this service for my sites.

2. Zoho.com:  Has Free and Professional plans depending on what you need.  I use this service for some of my sites where I just need basic e-mail services.

3. Office 365:  For a small monthly fee you can purchase this service through GoDaddy.  I use this for my "money sites" where I need reliability and more options.

Professional service costs depend on the number of accounts and features you desire. 

HTH!  Smiley Wink

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post