cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Want to discard my office 365 account

My Office 365 account (which I got for fee with my go daddy web-builder account - Deluxe Managed WordPress Websites) has expired. I no longer want to renew the e-mail account paying approximately 98 dollars when i can have an account for free. How to get back all the mails that I have in my inbox and sent items (presently, I am not able to access my e-mails), and enable automatic forwarding of all the mails coming to my (Office 365) inbox to a different account (outlook). Thanks in advance for the help.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Want to discard my office 365 account

If the email account has expired, and you did not manually backup the emails, you would no longer have access to the server to retrieve the content.  As this is a time sensitive matter, you'll want to contact GoDaddy live support as soon as possible to see if you are able to recover any of the content.  Once you're speaking to a support agent, you can discuss options for setting up a different type of email plan: https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

MPC

New

Re: Want to discard my office 365 account

I lost all my previous mails as they expressed inability to recover them without renewal. I have purchased a business e-mail, which doesn't have the option of creating aliases. What to do, have to bear all these. Thanks for your reply.