cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Webmail loading messages

Hi Everyone,

from last month I am facing issue of loading messages on workspace email known error for support team but still having same issues with client and not resolved, it is happen in random days and whenever talk to support team they said we are working onit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @hingoro,

Sounds like you might be referring to the same issues we've been discussing over at Cannot Receive Even On Webmail. To avoid confusion on this matter, I suggest directing any further questions there. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Former Employee

Hi @hingoro, 

Email loading issues can be frustrating for all of us, but you can always check general issue status here: http://status.godaddy.com/

If you need more detail, you will always get the latest, most recent updates on the status of an issue from - x.co/247support

By the way, if the status shows it is resolved and you think you are still having issues, please do contact support.

Thomas D.

GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Dear Thomas,

You have any idea when it will be resolved, at the moment not interested into other issues.

Hey @hingoro,

Sounds like you might be referring to the same issues we've been discussing over at Cannot Receive Even On Webmail. To avoid confusion on this matter, I suggest directing any further questions there. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

There I have a problem with the messages with an attached pdf
Do not open and I can not move on to anything else after trying to open