cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
JohnReam
Experienced

Webmail stuck on "Loading email..."

Webmail stuck on "Loading email..." ,  simply trying to Read any email message body.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Webmail stuck on "Loading email..."

Hi @JohnReam

This may be due to an issue we're having with some of our email servers. If you'd like to provide the domain of your email address, I can confirm whether or not you're being affected by the current outage. For updates on the outage, you can check out our status page. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
BizUser
Novice

Go Daddy Support:  There are no estimated times for restoration showing on your status page.  Can you tell us when the ETA for email restoration is expected?  This is a very bad situation made worse by the lack of information coming out of Go Daddy.  No business email for hours is unacceptable, especially when there is not any information forthcoming from Go Daddy.

Tikes
Novice

Would be nice to at least have an estimated time table.  Disappointed to say the least.  Call consumer service as well and they where nice, but had nothing to offer. 

cbhamlyn
Novice

Re: Email Not Sending

I just got off the phone with support and they first gave me the run around "Oh, which domain, which address, where are you send the message from, and so on?"  Then switched to "Yes, well Server 13 is currently having problems and your domain is on there so yeah, e-mail is completely down for you.  We think we can fix it in the next hour, but we can't promise anything."  When I told him my users started complaining about not receiving e-mail early this morning I got "Yes, this has been happening for a couple hours."  It's almost 5pm my time and my clients NOTICED the problem at 8am.... so.... I finally asked if I could at least be notified of when it's repaired and got a "Nope, but you should call us back in an hour or two and see if it's fixed."  Cause I got nothing better to do than that!  I mean I would were I not right this minute looking into other hosting options!

I get that stuff happens, but own it!  You KNEW the server was down, that should've been the first thing you checked on, not playing it up like I'm doing something wrong after not changing anything on my end in 3 years!  Very disappointed!  I hear Google is hosting web pages now... hmmm...

JohnReam
Experienced

JesseW

Had to laugh just a bit at your reply. 

I would have hoped that you knew that thousands of people, Godaddy customers, are being affected with lost productivity and lost business all day today.    Of course we were affected, everyone was.  Today was killer long widespread email outage.  I hope GD cares about what happened today and seriously tries to do better next time.  Seriously.  Wasted the day for thousands.

John

Solution

Hey Everyone, 

First, I do apologize for those of you who were affected by the known issues we were experiencing yesterday on some of our mail servers. Issues have already been resolved as access to the accounts should have been restored and messages received were being processed in queue shortly after. 

If you're experiencing any account access, sending, or receiving message issues from this point then please reach out to our live support so they can help investigate further. Your patience while our teams worked to correct the matter is greatly appreciated. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support