• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

I've optimized and everything else that has been suggested how do I get sales?

I've done everything that I can look up and think possible to get at least one sale, but I am not successful in it. Can someone please or everyone please go on my website and tell me what am I doing wrong?
    Intenseherbal72.com
    thank you!
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: I've optimized and everything else that has been suggested how do I get sales?

@Intenseherbal72 

You aren't doing anything "wrong" -- it's more like you aren't doing enough.  😉   Time to work on building your site out to be more than a simple estore.  

=> I would start with a more descriptive site title that is different than your domain name.

=> Herbal supplements is a very competitive and saturated market -- especially the one you are in.  So beyond being price competitive you have to build trust.  Look at the other sites ranking for your type of products to see what will be required to compete. 

=> You need to have an About page where you share why you created your business and give site visitors an opportunity to know you are real person running a legit business.

=> Your reviews need to be typed properly.  None of the sentences are capitalized which doesn't build confidence.

=> Stating  "The Best..." is not good enough.  What is that based on?  Studies or data?  We need to back that up.

=> Product descriptions need to be beefed up.  Including showing the complete label that reflects what is in your supplements.   Visitors will want to see the ingredients.

=> The US FDA has regulations for supplements that include guidelines and statements that need to be followed.  Such as having a disclaimer "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."   READ MORE HERE.

That should be enough to get you started!  HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Do or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: I've optimized and everything else that has been suggested how do I get sales?

Hi @Intenseherbal72,

Sounds like you could use some tips to promote you're website. Not sure if you saw the announcement but we're having a Community Virtual Meetup next week Wednesday, November 13th from 10-11am PST with the topic of "SEO 101". Please join if you can. You can register ahead of time here https://www.crowdcast.io/e/godaddy-community-2. Take care!

Rachel