cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Change Domain Pending 50 %

Hi,

I would like to upload a file through the file manager but when I select manage hosting I get the massage Change Domain Pending 50 %. I contacted the support team a few times but they keep telling me to wait few more hours. It has been like that for more than 48 hours. How long should the process take at the most? Has anyone had the same issue?
2 REPLIES 2
New

Re: Change Domain Pending 50 %

Site xenoibai.info
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Change Domain Pending 50 %

Hello there,

This is something that can easily be corrected by tier 2 support. Call back in and request that they be contacted to correct this. It seriously takes about 5 minutes of time. If the customer service representative gives you the same "just wait a little longer" line of reasoning, they probably just don't know. If they keep telling you to wait, kindly request a supervisor. I would also recommend contacting the Hosting department and not Inbound.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community