cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
ali901
New

How much to spend on web hosting to create a website?

My name is Hanan.I want to design a website. How much do I have to spend on domain hosting for a website design I have an example of a website.allelectricknifesharpener .com How long will it take to create a website like this and what will be required? If someone answers my question, it will be a great help. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User I

@ali901

The site you reference is WordPress website.  So GoDaddy Managed WordPress hosting is noted here.   And it is currently on sale!

Timeframes depend on many things.  In my experience the ability of the client to provide all the information, content and text for me to put things together for them tends to run 30-60 days.

If you do it yourself, then it would depend on how hard you work every day to get all the images and data in place. 

If you have more questions, just let me know, okay?  😉

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Muse
Super User I

@ali901

The site you reference is WordPress website.  So GoDaddy Managed WordPress hosting is noted here.   And it is currently on sale!

Timeframes depend on many things.  In my experience the ability of the client to provide all the information, content and text for me to put things together for them tends to run 30-60 days.

If you do it yourself, then it would depend on how hard you work every day to get all the images and data in place. 

If you have more questions, just let me know, okay?  😉

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

Yes, I agree with ali901. I have spent so far most of the year compiling all kinds of photos and information in the journey to do it myself. I am getting there however, it has taken sleepless nights at times to get results for myself. I am still building and it has become almost a habitual thing that I can't put down. I wish anyone luck and enjoyment in the process because it's definitely a Huge learning experience.

Douglas B.  

protoability.com

hosted here by GoDaddy!