cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

ISO Instagram widget

Looking for a free widget that lets me display my latest instagram posts in the sidebar of my blog site. Any recommendations?

I installed/activated Simply Instagram per the directions here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/instagram/instagram-widget/#authorizing-instagram-account-access. When I click the button to begin the authorization process, I receive the following error message:

{"code": 403, "error_type": "OAuthForbiddenException", "error_message": "You are not a sandbox user of this client"}

Is there a workaround for this?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: ISO Instagram widget

@cahallyburton

Are you hosted on WordPress.com or GoDaddy?   If on GoDaddy there are a slew of other Instagram Plugins to choose from that you can try here.

One that I have used quite a bit is Instagram Feed.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison

@Muse

Thanks a bunch! I went Instagram Feed - looks great on the page and is easy to use. Although I usually stick with free plugins, I'm thinking of going premium with this one because of its options. 

Have you used the Pro version? Any input?

Carole Anne

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

@cahallyburton

I've only used the free version of InstagramFeed.  What you can do is read the Rating Reviews on the plugin's page on WordPress.org.  This one is a solid 5 Stars! Smiley Wink

Judith
"I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison