cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

My website cannot be reached

My website http://www.evesteps.com/ cannot be reached in my country only (and can be accessed through proxy websites). I tried removing all plugins, calling support, calling ISP, but no solution until now. The last plugin i have installed is anti spam plugin to manage comments. It is possible that the plugin or Wordpress can cause this roblem.

1111.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar II Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: My website cannot be reached

@jj12

I can see your site just fine -- so it probably isn't a plugin issue.

However, if you can correlate this issue to starting after you installed that plugin, then I would eliminate that as a possibility.    

FTP in and change that plugin's folder name by tacking an OLD to the end such as pluginnameOLD.  This will disable the plugin.   Then if all is well, you know that is the problem child.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
“Nothing will work unless you do.” ~Maya Angelou

New

I have removed all plugins but not solved !!

Rockstar II Rockstar II
Rockstar II

@jj12

Okay, so we've eliminated plugins.  Now, could it be your theme?   Did you try switching to the WordPress default Twenty Seventeen?   If that solves the issue you have a theme conflict.

Also check that your DNS records are correct and that there are no CNAME or A record (pointing to an erroneous IP number) that conflict with where your site is currently hosted.

If neither of the above resolves the issue you have to get on the phone with GoDaddy and explain all these troubleshooting process of elimination steps and ask them for assistance.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
“Nothing will work unless you do.” ~Maya Angelou