cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
BlakeyD
New

Publicize & Facebook

I'm trying to get my posts to automatically post to the Facebook page associate with my blog. I found this Wordpress walkthrough but the "My Sites" button is not there for me. Any suggestions? 

https://en.support.wordpress.com/publicize/

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hey @BlakeyD. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

That article would be for a WordPress.com site. If you have WordPress hosted with us, you'll need to install the Jetpack plugin (made by WordPress), which will have the publicize option. I've used that to automatically share posts to Facebook before. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JesseW
Community Manager

Hey @BlakeyD. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

That article would be for a WordPress.com site. If you have WordPress hosted with us, you'll need to install the Jetpack plugin (made by WordPress), which will have the publicize option. I've used that to automatically share posts to Facebook before. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Hey Jesse!

Thanks so much! I would have never figured it out without your help! 

Cheers,

Blake

What if you aren't using the WordPress side of things for your website blog, rather you added the blog feature to your existing GoCentral website? Is there a way to have a blog post auto post on my Facebook biz page?