cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wordpress Admin Very Slow and unresponsive

Hello,

The wp admin panel is terribly slow. Me working from Sri Lanka and my partner is working from Malasiya. Both are experiencing terrible terrible slow when working on wp-admin.

Internal server errors, unresponsive when click update buttons, media upload HTTP Error and so much cases.

Please we need an immediate solution.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wordpress Admin Very Slow and unresponsive

@dubai2017,

First of all before placing blame on Godaddy, check your ISP service and broadband speed.........

This makes interesting reading too and may bear relevance: https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2010/02/slmd-f15.html

Hello,

Nop, we are working on wp sites in other hosting as well, And how come it is very slow in two different countries at the same time?.

We have 4g internet and lightning speed.

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dubai2017,

@dubai2017 wrote:

Hello,

Nop, we are working on wp sites in other hosting as well, And how come it is very slow in two different countries at the same time?.

We have 4g internet and lightning speed.

Thank you

thank you @dubai2017 but 4g is not the same as fixed line broadband. Nor is it as reliable!!

"The answer is never far from the problem........ and vice versa"

Please contact support for further advice.....

The problem is with post max size. buy default it is 8mb, we increased it to 64 and it has been fixed now.

I use Godaddy products in vietnam, 3 months ago ran very fast, recent times to admin site wp-admin load is very blocking, no connection. I'm sure this is Godaddy's fault

I'm sure this is Godaddy's fault. In the past it did not matter how slow the load was lately. Hope you guys fix it

To fix this issue you will have to correct the syntax. Most of the time it is a missing bracket, or some unexpected character in the code. more: budnet.co.in

Your attitude is very unprofessional and I am having the same issue one one of my Godaddy sites and not on others running the same cloned site. Godaddy is not doing their homework. Something is off on your servers. I read many complains for many of your customers and all we get is silly defensive responses instead of really look for the problems.

Toda!