cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

how do i use api codes from my supplier to add products to my site

i am in the process of building my wordpress site and wondered if anyone can help me using api codes. our supplier gave me the token and a list of what to input for stocks/descriptions etc but i have no clue how to start. hoping someone can help. thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Helper V

Re: how do i use api codes from my supplier to add products to my site

@aid1970 wrote:

i am in the process of building my wordpress site and wondered if anyone can help me using api codes. our supplier gave me the token and a list of what to input for stocks/descriptions etc but i have no clue how to start. hoping someone can help. thanks in advance. 

Evening there @aid1970 ,

If you are using woocommerce you will go to your settings, then to advanced. there you will see "rest api". Now you wills see a button that says ADD KEY . that should get you on your way.

Wish you well!

Mrsroadrunner Photography

i am using woocommerce when i click add key i dont see anywhere to add the key they gave me, ive searched the web but cant find anything on how to do it. just hoping someone can help me. 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @aid1970. I've looked too and wasn't able to find anything specific to adding an API from a product vendor. It may be that it's not possible. However, I did find a couple of Woocommerce articles about setting up vendors and dropshipping that may help you move forward. If not, you may want to try utilizing the Woocommerce support specifically. 

Getting started with Product Vendors

WooCommerce Dropshipping

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.