• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Adding and changing the order of items in a menu

I am trying to use the menu function to compile a list of lots for sale at our campground.  For example, right now lot 56 and lot 72 are for sale.  If they decide to list lot 68 for sale, is there a way to add that item and then move it between 56 and 72?  So far, all I seem to be able to do is add the new item to the bottom of the list.  

4 REPLIES 4
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Adding and changing the order of items in a menu

Hello @hp9k!

Thank you for posting. All you need do is go into manage pages after you've added the new page and you can drag it to where you want it in the navigation order. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

Thanks for the reply.  But my question isn't about reordering the pages themselves, its how to reorder or add items within a "menu" on one of the pages I built.  

I used the "menu" template to build a page.  But these items will change with time.  New items will be added and old items will be removed.  As far as I can tell, if I add a new item to my "menu" it simply appears at the bottom of the list.  But what if I want to move it closer to the top - perhaps position it between two existing items.   How can I do that?  Thanks!

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

I think you are looking for How To Change The Navigation Bar On A GoCentral Site @hp9k?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

this is still an open issue.  reordering ITEMS within the SECTIONS.  mine are in alphabetical order and need to be updated frequently.  how do we re-order items within sections???