cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Email permissions from buyers and subscribers

Hi

On my site there is a "join our email list" box as we have got a email marketing subscription with godaddy alongside our premium store package.

Where do I find the list of emails addresses that have filled that out and are waiting from communications from us?  Also, when a buyer checks out they are also asked to tick a box to accept future marketing but this is unclear if thats from me or from godaddy.

Thanks in advance

Louise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Email permissions from buyers and subscribers

Hello @TheGreenAlmond and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

1. Go to your GoDaddy product page.
    2. Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want.
    3. At the top of your screen, go to Connections.

You should see the information you seek there.

The other tick should be for 'you' and the 'customer' giving you consent to send them marketing content. 

Let us know if that helps you out. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Email permissions from buyers and subscribers

Hello @TheGreenAlmond and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

1. Go to your GoDaddy product page.
    2. Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want.
    3. At the top of your screen, go to Connections.

You should see the information you seek there.

The other tick should be for 'you' and the 'customer' giving you consent to send them marketing content. 

Let us know if that helps you out. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post