• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

How to Migrate from Business Website Builder to WordPress within GoDaddy Products

Dear Friends,

I have a subscription of Business Website Builder from GoDaddy. I did build the website from scratch without any knowledge of building a website. Today the website is ready and working.

My question is below:

Can Migrate from Business Website Builder to WordPress with One CLICK MIGRATION.?

I have a deadline for extending my Business website builder within next 15 days.

Any help , advice and sugesstions with will highly appreciated.

Thanks to All Members of this Community in Advance for any help extented.

Thank You All.

DM9

2 REPLIES 2
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: How to Migrate from Business Website Builder to WordPress within GoDaddy Products

Hi @DM9,

Website builder (Gocentral) and Wordpress are incompatible sites........... there is no easy transition.

That's like a Developer site and Wordpress!

I suspect that you have used the FREE trial of GoCentral and instead of wishing to pay for it in 15 days time, you were hoping you could have gotten a FREE website built in GoCentral on the FREE trial, dumped GoDaddy and transferred your beautiful site over to free Wordpress.

Godaddy are NOT that stupid. GoCentral sites are proprietary software and can ONLY be used on the GoCentral platform.

If you do NOT pay when the free trial ends, your beautiful free site will vanish without trace. Your only hope is to SAVE your site, then in future should you wish to BUY the GoCentral hosting platform, you will then be able to upload your saved files and so restore your site.

As a side note, any reverse engineering of GoCentral sites will land you in VERY hot water.............

New

Re: How to Migrate from Business Website Builder to WordPress within GoDaddy Products

Do not want free trial in gocentral. Want to pay upfront.  Will I save money?