• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

ISSUE with download orders

I continue have issues with being able to download my customer orders or being able to for-fill them easily.

When I select sort - I repeatedly get an error notification, it takes 3/4 times of hitting the search button for it to work

Once I've done that and gone into the first customer record, to go into the next one to forfill I have to repeat the process.

I cant not send an email to my customers anymore to say that their order is completed, so as this is now a week later, as I was hoping it would be fixed I am getting emails from my customers asking questions causing me an even greater loss of time,

This is a nightmare when you have many many digital downloads.

I have 40 orders to "complete" so that I can get onto the task of sending my next lot of orders. It is taking hours, when is this going to be fixed? when I contact the Helpdesk it is the same story of

oh we are looking into it... please help

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper V

Re: ISSUE with download orders

Sounds like this is a priority. I'd call cust. svc. again and see if they can run it up the chain...Perhaps if you contacted them on the weekend they didn't have the regular staff available?

I wish it was due to contacting them on a weekend

Happens constantly, I spent 2 weeks being unable to download orders and the only way of getting any help was via here, when I actually had some help from a technical advisor - so here I am 🙂

I’ve been unable to download orders again this afternoon for an hour, the usual response is “we will get to it”

Sigh / fingers crossed someone will help
    Helper V

@MadebyPenguins  Sorry to hear that. I sure hope it gets resolved for you. On the bright side, at least you're getting orders. The lack of functioning SEO on my site had yielded me zero organic hits...:(