• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper I

Remove access to private page without removing customer

Go daddy how can I remove access to private page for someone who already have access. I want the customer to keep his account just not be able to access private page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@KrisIL 

Yeah, I couldn't find a way to do that either. It sounds like you need a more advanced platform. Websites + Marketing is really good, but it's designed for those that need something really simple. It sounds like your site might be a bit more involved.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II

@KrisIL 

I tried to see if there was a workaround on this one, but  I think it's a limitation to the platform. I think the permissions one gets from becoming a member of your site are all or nothing.

* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Got ya. So what I tried to do is export the customers with access to private page and then delete their accounts. Next I want to import the customers back and then assign the access to each one of them. But I cannot find export function anywhere. Only one is the import. 

@KrisIL 

Yeah, I couldn't find a way to do that either. It sounds like you need a more advanced platform. Websites + Marketing is really good, but it's designed for those that need something really simple. It sounds like your site might be a bit more involved.

View solution in original post