The GoDaddy Community is a place for you to connect with each other to share first-hand business insights & best practices, exchange ideas, gather feedback, build relationships, troubleshoot technical issues and ultimately grow your businesses. By actively participating in conversation, you can make friends, learn and have fun.
All great Communities need a few guidelines to help to keep the conversation productive, helpful and engaging. GoDaddy’s Community includes people from a wide variety of experiences, ideas and backgrounds. The guidelines below will help you and our entire community to have the best experience possible.
* Have a question? Search first. You may find the answer you're looking for!
* Have an account-specific question? Contact GoDaddy Support. Help in the Community comes from members assisting others with questions related to GoDaddy products and relevant topics. But for account-specific questions, contact GoDaddy Support.
* Stay relevant and concise. Post your questions and comments in the most relevant forum and try to keep your content brief and on-point.
* Be respectful. Be respectful of others, as the Community brings people together from around the world with different perspectives, experiences, and opinions.
* Keep it civil. The Community does not tolerate discrimination, inflammatory posts, threats, personal attacks, or bullying of any kind. Whether a post qualifies as such is up to the sole discretion of the Community Moderators.
* Be mindful of your language. The written word can be easily misinterpreted, so be careful in what you write. Tip: Smilies/emojis are helpful in setting the right tone! 🙂
* Keep it clean. Vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive posts are not welcome.
* No spamming. Do not post the same topic or post repeatedly.
* Keep promotions in designated areas. Do not create new topics for the purpose of advertising your website(s) or business. You may, however, promote your business/website(s) in your user profile or signature and specific threads.
* Be supportive. Show your appreciation by giving “Kudos” to helpful posts. If a Community member answers your question, mark it as an “Accepted Solution.” Try to welcome new members to the Community and offer help if you feel comfortable doing so.
* Be secure. Do not post identifiable information in any place within the Community. This includes email addresses, passwords, and GoDaddy shopper IDs.
* Keep it legal. You must adhere to the following guidelines: "Do not post any language or images that promote illegal activity or use of any illegal substances or discusses such activities or substances with the intent to commit or use them. Do not engage in infringement and/or misappropriation of a third-party’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights. Do not engage in impersonation of GoDaddy staff or other GoDaddy Community members or as a representative of another company."
* Do not “game the system.” Do not attempt to manipulate or circumvent the forums or other community features. This includes the ranking and reputation systems ("Kudos"), using multiple profiles, and/or colluding with others on voting.
* Common sense prevails. Think of the Community as a global network of peers and colleagues. Think about what is appropriate for that audience. Use your best judgment. And always remember: At the end of the day, we're all here to help each other do great things online!
Penalties for behavior that violates these guidelines will be set at the moderators' discretion on a case-by-case basis. If issues are ongoing, you risk having your Community rights revoked indefinitely.